On June 25, 2011, Time Magazine reported an article titled, Exposure to Common Chemicals May Weaken Vaccine Response. You can read it here. It’s an article worth reading. It makes some important revelations. It is now suspected that fluoride is preventing an effective immune response after vaccinations are administered.
The source of fluoride is considered to be perfluorinated compounds (PFCs). These are commonly found in Teflon coatings in pots and pans as well as in furniture, stain-resistant carpeting, rain gear and microwave popcorn bags, and a host of other places we are exposed to.
You can educate yourself about this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfluorinated_compounds and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfluorooctanoic_acid and here http://bit.ly/1hoi02o There is also some great information here: http://bit.ly/M55aHM
A couple of important points come to light:
- There are a massive number of sources of PFCs in the living environment of the average “Westerner”. I recall when back in the 90’s DuPont did studies which found 98% of Americans had Teflon in their bloodstream. Today it’s said at least 90% of Americans have detectable levels of perfluorinated compounds in their blood.
- There is no mention of the fluoride most American’s, New Zealanders, Australians, Canadians, and British are being medicated on every day via their drinking water and other beverages.
- What effect does this have on the immune system? I wonder. Actually, plenty more people are fluoridated in the world, but it is via table salt. Many Governments medicate their country’s population with fluoride by adding it to common table salt, just as we add iodine to salt in some countries. Switzerland started the practice back in the late 1950’s (from memory), and it has since spread to many places. In much of Central America table salt is fluoridated. I discovered this first hand when I was in Costa Rica a few years ago.
How to detox from fluoride
The question is, how do we get this fluoride out of our body?
The iodine to use is this: http://amzn.to/M575Mk
Lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine for excreting fluorides.
- The one I recommend in the USA is this: http://amzn.to/1hok0rq
It is also worth reading this book on Transdermal magnesium therapy. A body saturated in magnesium (which is vital for many health reasons) will apparently not uptake so much fluoride from the many sources of exposure we all face daily. http://amzn.to/1hojfih
Once you’ve read that book… (or even before)… if you live in the USA you can get transdermal magnesium here: http://amzn.to/1hojt8W — I highly recommend this. I use it daily. This brand is pure.
Tamarind (a delicious sour fruit) and boron (a mineral) are also known to help the body eliminate fluoride.
- Here’s a good boron supplement: http://amzn.to/1hokm1i
- Here’s an example of tamarind paste (I can’t attest to its quality, it’s just an example): http://amzn.to/1hokz4M
(NB: The linked TIME article makes the assumption that the presence of antibodies indicates the immune system will have an effective immune response to the virus in question. Recent research indicates this is questionable, and that the immune system is far more complex than what scientists previously assumed. People have shown immunity to viruses they have no antibodies for, and others have shown no immunity for viruses they do have “sufficient” levels of vaccine stimulated antibodies for. The mysterious human body…)